A GROUP BECOME TEAM WHEN EACH OTHER MEMBER IS SURE ENOUGH OF HIMSELF AND HIS CONTRIBUTION TO PRAISE THE SKILL OF OTHER
- Azad Foundation is working with Government of India, IUCN and United Nations in Skill Development Programs, Environment, Health and Education.
- Azad Foundation is enrolled in NGO DARPAN (NITI AAYOG) to create and promote a healthy partnership with key Government Ministries / Departments / Governments Bodies so as to foster better transparency, efficiency and accountability.
- Azad Foundation is volunteering of United Nations, IUCN, UNICEF, Unilever and Vande Matram Yuwa Sangthan (VMYS), with its aim of exploring small opportunities to bring big changes and given volunteer hours for a better life to a needy person, a way for someone to be self sustainable or access a resource, working together with Partners & Local Communities worldwide.
Azad Foundation is Registered with
- Ministry of Women and child Development (Government of India)
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs (Government of India)
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (Government of India)
- United Nations (UN)
- Giving Way (Crowd Funding Portal)
- Crossroads Global Hands