WHO WE ARE
- Azad Foundation is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)/Non Profit Organization (NPO) that develops Innovative, Demonstrative, Replicable and Impact-Oriented solutions to resolve issues that are critical Roadblocks
towards unlocking World Economic Potential.
- The Foundation’s core values of Knowledge, Action, Care and Impact, Guide the Organization in carrying out its responsibilities towards society.
- Azad Foundation believes that considerable positive change can occur when we collaborate with like mind partners and nurture projects that are scalable, ensuring a long-term impact. The Foundation is focused on universal Primary Education, Empowering Women, Democratizing Healthcare and Improving Access to Safe Drinking Water.
- Azad Foundation is a Non-Profit Organization that develops innovative solutions to resolve issues that are critical roadblocks towards unlocking India’s economic potential.
- The Foundation believes that bringing impact at scale across diverse geographies and communities can be achieved through partnership with Governments (Public-Private-Partnership Model) and like-minded organizations. Therefore, all of its projects are in conjunction with state and central governments, like-minded philanthropists, corporate, donors, NGOs and social delivery organizations.
- Azad Foundation is committed towards improving primary healthcare & nutrition, education leadership, women & youth empowerment and enabling access to safe drinking water.
- Azad Foundation is an innovative learning organization created to improve the quality of education in India. As one of the largest Non Governmental Organization in the country, Azad Foundation focuses on high quality, low cost and replicable interventions to address gaps in the education system.